Critical Materials Analyst Alerts are part of TECHCET’s CMC Membership and Global Subscription Service. Important information (non-proprietary) pertinent to the semiconductor process materials ecosystem is identified by TECHCET’s expert analysts and pushed out to our members on a real-time basis. This critical information is sorted and stored here for ready access and reference. Non-urgent information is also captured here as R&D/Other. To get more information on our services please contact us by clicking here or call us at +1-480-382-8336.
The Critical Materials Council (CMC) is a fab-centric membership-based group, managed by TECHCET, focused on collectively working toward anticipating / solving Critical Materials quality and availability issues in a non-competitive environment.
Through the CMC Associates sub-group, supplier members gain access to strategic support to grow their businesses, understand market dynamics and anticipate changes that will impact materials.
One primary mission of the CMC is to perpetuate a healthy, vibrant material supply-chain that supports the needs of current and future electronic device manufacturers.
Become a part of the Critical Materials Ecosystem!
- Unique Networking and Active Collaboration Opportunities
- Gain access to the latest customized supply chain news and analyst commentary
- Receive an expertly-written Critical Materials Report Advisory of your choosing
For Fabs, Materials Suppliers and Others
CMC Associate Membership – for Materials Suppliers click here.
5 Principle Advantages of CMCFabs Membership
- Access to the most current and accurate Critical Materials Information
- Paths to prevention and remedy of material shortages
- Credible third party validation of the supply chain with a special focus on China
- Customized IT provides current and timely news/information on WW Critical Materials Information
- Collaboration with other organizations on best practices and remedy of material supply problems.